8.29.2011

Big D

In June we traveled to Dallas to be with our dear friends, the Gaspards for the baptism of our goddaughter Victoria Margaret.  May God grant her many years!  But first...we cheered on the Sharks #1 ballplayer, James!


Then to St Seraphim's Orthodox Cathedral, which is simply a sight to behold, for Miss Tori's baptism.






I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Dallas is Hot with a capital H!  Clay and Katie took us to their friend's pool.  Let's just say it's not a ground level pool.





Now for doing what we did a lot...lounging around the house.  I could have easily taken a thousand more pictures, but alas, this is the best of the best of what I took.  Here Tori is discovering for the first time that she has hands!




Luke, you're getting huge, my boy.


My kids first viewing of Star Wars. 
Luke, I am your father.


Goodbye for now, Darlings.  We love each one of you dearly.  May the Lord bless you and keep you.