5.24.2012

Nipper

Yes, his shirt says "Dad is my hero," but it was I who was SuperMom for a day this week.  Luke has been asking to go to my "horse place" for a while now, so I took him and in so doing became pretty darn cool to my 3-year-old! 


Meet Nipper.  He is the very antithesis of his name, serving as our trusty school horse as I taught Luke how to properly groom a horse.


It just so happened that the barn received a hay delivery that day too.  What boy wouldn't want to watch this truck do it's thing for a while?!


And then there's the wood shavings pile.  I'm pretty confident that a wood shavings pile could serve as a babysitter for a good hour or more.



Oh!  Sun is in my eyes!


We finished off the day with a ride in the "shavings truck," which I didn't realize until now looking at the picture that it could also serve as the Pirate Mobile given the weapons adorning the front bumper.  All in good fun.

 

Pat on the back, Mom.  Ya done good.  
Truly, a beautiful day with my son.