I keep meaning to ask an employee of the fair the intended purpose for this "zone." It's a little ways down from the ticket booth outside the entrance gates. Hmmm.
They had a horse show at the fair, like the ones I used to compete in so I thought I'd stop by. Can you tell by their expressions who is the horse lover and who is not?
Next we caught a mixed martial arts demo, which I had to drag the boys to because they thought they wouldn't enjoy it. As soon as it began they were mesmerized.
And then when they pulled out the swords, Isaac asked when I could sign him up! He wants to "master the swords."
Ah, the Swifty Swine Racing Pigs.
Go Swifty Go!
Swim Swifty Swim!
This swine ain't so swifty.
More "Game On!" fun...
You know you've had a long day at the fair when you fall asleep with your face on the tile.
