10.23.2016

A Fair to Remember

I wish I could tell you that these were the pictures from this summer's fair, but alas, they are from 2015. I'm not sure I even took any pictures during this year's fair, so let's go ahead and pretend these pictures cover both, shall we?

This is Luke a few days before the fair began, delivering his pastel art entry.







Isaac with his rock collection entry



As we do every year, we frequented the Turkey Stampede.





Isaac exuberantly participated in the pie-eating contest.















An array of breeders and rescue groups bring their dogs in for people to learn about and enjoy. Isaac took a liking to this pair.



The boys always enjoy meeting the public service officers...and playing with their gear.





One of my favorite parts of the fair was the mounted shooting demonstration.



The whole crew! Luke and Isaac with their pals, Pablo and Diego. Until next time!